Connecting to MemSQL
By default, this connector is disabled and its icon is not displayed in the Add a New Data Source section. You need supervisor privileges to enable it.
The MemSQL connector allows users to visualize data stored in MemSQL databases. The Zoomdata Server supports MemSQL v3.2 and later versions.
To configure the connector, perform the following steps:
- Specify the name of your source and add a description (if desired). Click Next .
- On the Connection page, define the connection source. You can use an existing connection, if available, or create a new one. To create a new connection, select the Input New Credentials option button and specify the connection name and JDBC URL. You can also specify the user name and password. Click Validate . When the credentials have been validated and saved, click Next .
- If you want to add a custom SQL query to retrieve the data, click Custom SQL .
- Toggle the caching options (SparkIt and Caching) as needed (by default, SparkIt is disabled; access the article How Zoomdata Caches the Data for more information). Click Next to continue.
page, you can create unique label names for the available fields in your data source. These labels will be displayed in the charts. Specify the required name in the
field. If necessary, change the
options. Select the checkboxes in the
column to enable this option. Configure
Filter Display settings
for the required fields.
Click Next to continue.
- On the Refresh page, you can schedule asynchronous jobs to refresh fields in your data source. Refer to Using the Zoomdata Scheduler article for more information.
page, you can:
Learn more about how to customize a chart .
- Edit Global Default Settings
- Select the Standard and, if available, Custom chart styles to be used with the data source
- Set default parameters (group-bys, colors, sorting, etc.) for each chart style
- Click Finish to save your changes.