The Histogram chart type is based on 1 metric and 1 attribute.
This chart type is supported by all the data sources except: Cloudera Search, MongoDB, Amazon Kinesis, Twitter, Upload API, and Fusion. It is supported by Solr v5.2 and higher.
CONFIGURING DEFAULT SETTINGS FOR HISTOGRAM
On the Charts page (for your selected data source), under the Standard tab, select Histogram :
Configure the settings as follows:
Group by - select the attribute. For example, you want to view the data on your chart grouped by the Sales attribute.
Number of bars:
- Auto - if you select this option, the bins for all your data set will be built and corresponding bars will be displayed.
- Limit to - specify the number of bars to be displayed on your chart
- Bar interval - specify the bar interval for your chart
Axis values :
- Absolute - select this option if you want to see the exact values;
- Relative - select this option if you want to see the values in %;
Show Cumulative Line - select this checkbox if you want the cumulative line to be displayed on your chart.
Bars Color - select the color for the bars on your chart.
Bins Color - select the color for cumulative line.
- Specify the name of the chart and add the description.
- Click Save .