Map: World Countries
The Maps: World Countries chart style is based on 1 attribute (Country Name) and 2 metrics. Therefore, your dataset must include Country names in order for the map to visualize results.
See the list of world countries attached.
CONFIGURING DEFAULT SETTINGS FOR MAP: WORLD COUNTRIES
- On the Charts page (for your selected data source), under the Standard tab, select Map: World Countries .
- To ensure that the map will visualize your dataset, set the Country field to the Country column in your dataset.
- Configure the settings as follows:
- Country Limit : set the number of displayed countries
- Country Sort : select the attribute or a metric and the sorting mode
- Volume : select a metric
- Color : select a metric to be denoted by colors. Configure the color settings.
- Tile Provider : select the tile provider. For MapQuest, MapBox, and CloudMade tile providers, specify the Tile Provider API Key .
Direct tile access to MapQuest legacy maps has been discontinued since July 11, 2016. Refer to MapQuest documentation for more information.
- Specify the chart name and add the description.
- Click Save .