Your Zoomdata installation (whether stand-alone or scale-out) provides one supervisor role. This role is permanent and cannot be deleted. To log in as a supervisor, specify your credentials on the Login page.
The supervisor role lets you access and manage account-level functions including:
- Managing users
- Creating, managing, and deleting accounts
- Customizing the Zoomdata user interface
- Configuring security settings including SAML and LDAP
- Managing the connector services
- Managing key and value pairs
By default, Zoomdata creates the supervisor role in the superaccount , which is a dedicated and permanent account that cannot be deleted. The purpose of supervisor role is to provide the Zoomdata Administrator with account-level access to the program.