Save a Dashboard
When you have added at least one chart, you can save it as a dashboard. To save your dashboard, click the icon to save your dashboard. In the Save to Favorites dialog box, specify the following:
- Name of your dashboard
- Select the Remember time position(s) checkbox to keep the same time when returning to the dashboard (as opposed to starting at the most recent time).
- Select the Share with all users in my account checkbox to allow other users to access to your chart. Otherwise, leave it as is.
You can share your chart or dashboard with different access permissions:
The table below lists the user roles and corresponding permissions*.
|Overwrite||As a copy|
|User: 'Can view only'||✔||✔||✘||✔||✘|
|User: 'Can view and edit'||✔||✔||✔||✔||✘|
The corresponding permissions are displayed below:
- View - open and view a chart or dashboard.
- Interact - work with the chart or dashboard using available tools (left rail menu, radial menu, axes labels, and so on).
- Rename - change the name of the chart or a dashboard. Also, it allows changing the name of each chart separately on a shared dashboard.
- Overwrite - save the applied the changes.
- Save as a copy - save the copy of a dashboard with the applied changes.
- Delete - delete a dashboard from Favorites or delete a chart from the dashboard.
Click Save . Once saved, you will see the dashboard listed in the Favorites tab (in the main menu).
You can also choose the chart on a dashboard that will be selected when you open your dashboard next time. To do this, just select a required chart and click Save .