Change the Chart Type
To change the chart, click the Chart Style menu item. On the Chart Style pane, click the chart type category (1) and select the chart type (2) you want to use.
To change the fonts for the chart title and bar labels, expand the Fonts section. Expand the section you want to modify (Title or Bar Labels) and make your changes.
The Settings section is available only for the Bars chart type category. You can configure the following settings:
Sub group style :
- Plain Bar Chart (the Group 2 filtering option is not available for this style)
- Clustered Chart
- Stacked Chart
- Stacked Chart 100%
- Thickness - set the bar width
- Absolute - select this checkbox to view the absolute value of the bar
- Relative - select this checkbox to view the relative value of the bar (in %)
- Attribute Names - this option is enabled by default. As a result, each bar is labeled by the attribute name
Learn more about using the chart style tool .