Configuring Google Analytics
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
You need to complete the following tasks before you start configuring the connector:
- Create a project in your Google Analytics developer account . When a project is created, click its name in the projects table.
- On the API Manager page, click Enable API .
- On the Google APIs page, in the Other popular APIs section, select Analytics API .
- Create new client ID. To do this, in the left pane, click Credentials . After this, in the Credentials list, select OAuth client ID . For application type, select Web Application .
- Specify the name.
Authorized redirect URIs
field, specify URI, that consists of the address of your environment and the
- Click Create .
- The client ID for your app is created and Client ID and Client Secret is generated.