Link a Dashboard
While working with your dashboard, you may need to analyze data from other dashboards.
You can link the chart from a source dashboard to another (target) dashboard or chart. This allows you to quickly access other dashboards with related information. When linking one dashboard to another, you can elect to have the target dashboard inherit the filters from the source dashboard.
This feature is available only for users or user groups with Can save charts and dashboards permission.
Linking a chart to a dashboard
To link a chart from the source dashboard to a target dashboard, perform the following steps:
- On the source dashboard, click the button.
dialog box, select a chart that you want to link.
- Click Choose a dashboard and select the desired dashboard from the list.
Close the dialog box. On the chart that you have linked to a dashboard, a link icon is displayed:
- You can also navigate to the linked dashboard directly through the Radial Menu.
- Save the dashboard.
Working with linked dashboards
To navigate to the linked (target) dashboard, click the Link icon or open the linked dashboard through the Radial Menu. If you hover over the icon, the name of the target dashboard is displayed.
Deleting dashboard links
To delete a link to a dashboard, perform the following steps:
- On the dashboard, click the button.
- In the Dashboard Links dialog box, select the chart and click the icon.
While deleting a dashboard, you have to remove all links first.