Managing Users within an Account
All the users, who can access the current account, are listed on the Users tab under the Accounts page. You can import new users, add them manually, delete them, and more.
Create a user
To add a user, perform the following steps:
- On the Info tab, fill in the following fields:
- Login Name - specify the login for the user (minimum of 4 characters)
- Full Name (optional)
- Email (optional)
- Confirm Password
- Set toggle to either require the user to change the password (or not) via the Request password change option.
- In the Roles section, assign a role to this user: Admin , User , or Groups Only . By default, the User role is selected.
- On the Custom Attributes tab, you can store values that can be used for credential pass through. This means that if users have access to a particular data source that has been connected to Zoomdata, their credentials can be saved on this page so that his access privileges are maintained for that source within Zoomdata.
- Click Save . The user is added to the list.