The Pie chart type is based on one metric and one attributes.
This chart type is supported by all data sources.
CONFIGURING DEFAULT SETTINGS FOR PIE
- On the Charts page (for your selected data source), under the Standard tab, select Pie .
Configure the settings as follows:
Group by - select an attribute.
Group by Limit - specify the number of attribute items to be displayed on the chart.
Group by Color Palette - select the palette that you want to use.
Display Legend - select this checkbox if you want the legend to be displayed in the chart.
Group By Sort - select a metric or the attribute by which the attribute items, you have selected to group by, will be sorted.
Select the sorting order.
- Size - select a metric to de denoted by the segment size.
- Specify the name of the chart and add the description.
- Click Save .
To view your chart, do the following:
- Click the menu icon.
- Click Data Sources and select the required data source.
- Select Pie . The chart is displayed.
You can now explore and interact with your dataset.