Raw Data Table
The Raw Data Table chart type is based on at least one metric and one attribute.
This chart type is available to all supported data sources, except with Zoomdata's Fusion source ( ).
Playback mode is not supported for this chart type. For streaming data sources with live mode enabled, the data will not be updated. As a result, the dataset visualized in the chart is based on the last query that Zoomdata made to the source.
Configuring Default Settings for Raw Data Table
On the Charts page (for your selected data source), under the Standard tab, select Raw Data Table :
- Configure the settings as follows:
Columns - By default, all data columns are selected. You can display all columns or select only the ones that you want to see. The columns available are all the data columns you can visualize on your chart.
- Specify the name of the chart and add a description.
- Select Save .
Accessing Raw Data Table on CHART Canvas
Selecting the Raw Data Table
To view your data in a raw data table, do the following:
- Select the menu icon.
- Select Data Sources and then choose the desired data source.
- Select Raw Data Table . The chart is displayed.
You can now explore and interact with your dataset.
Configuring the Raw Data Table
To customize the Raw Data Table, do the following:
- Select Configure on the left rail menu.
- The Configure pane contains a list of columns that you can add to be visualized on your chart.
- To display or hide the columns on your table, select Fields . The columns window lists all the columns that can you visualize.
- Select the desired items. To find the required column, select the Search icon and type the column name. If you want to get the list of specific items (that is Time, Attribute, Number, or Integer), use the filter:
- If you want to display all available attributes on your chart, select Select All .
- Select Apply to make your changes.
- Once you have selected the columns to be displayed, you can organize them as required by dragging and dropping in the required order.
To sort the data in your table by one of the columns, select the corresponding arrow in the column header:
Remember to save your work!