Raw Data Table
The Raw Data Table chart type is based on at least one metric and one attribute.
This chart type is available to all supported data sources, except with Zoomdata's Fusion source ( ).
Configuring Default Settings for Raw Data Table
On the Charts page (for your selected data source), under the Standard tab, select Raw Data Table :
- Configure the settings as follows:
Columns - By default, all data columns are selected. You can display all columns or select only the ones that you want to see. The columns available are all the data columns you can visualize on your chart.
- Specify the name of the chart and add a description.
- Click Save .
To view your chart, do the following:
- Click the menu icon.
- Click Data Sources and select the desired data source.
- Select Raw Data Table . The chart is displayed.
You can now explore and interact with your dataset.
To customize the Raw Data Table, do the following:
- Click Configure on the left rail menu.
- The Configure pane contains a list of columns that you can add to be visualized on your chart.
- To display or hide the columns on your table, click Fields . The columns window lists all the columns that can you visualize.
- Select the desired items. To find the required column, click the Search icon and type the column name. If you want to get the list of specific items (that is Time, Attribute, Number, or Integer), use the filter:
- If you want to display all available attributes on your chart, click Select All .
- Click Apply to make your changes.
- Once you have selected the columns to be displayed, you can organize them as required by dragging and dropping in the required order.
To sort the data in your table by one of the columns, click the corresponding arrow in the column header: