A table helps you analyze, organize, summarize, and display targeted results for large data sets. Tables are also useful for creating and showing unweighted cross tabulations. You can configure a table in Zoomdata by dragging-and-dropping attributes and metrics in the chart canvas. The table automatically counts, summarizes, and sorts the data. The resulting output can be used to produce focused reports and other summaries, as needed.
To customize a table for your selected data source, click Configure . You can add, remove, and drag-and-drop attributes and/or metrics in the Rows or Columns area on the chart canvas as required.
If needed, you can add calculations for your metrics.
CONFIGURING THE DEFAULT SETTINGS
Configure the settings as follows:
- Specify the name of the chart and add a description.
- Select the row attributes on which the table is based.
- Select the column attributes.
- Select the metrics and corresponding functions if required.
- Select metric direction.
- Rows - select this option if you want to get the metrics listed under Rows :
- Columns - select this option if you want to get the metrics listed under Columns :
- Specify the number of rows per page.
- Save your changes.