Managing Apache Phoenix Connectors
Zoomdata is able to connect to Apache Phoenix v4.7 and Phoenix Query Server v4.7 out of the box. Apache Phoenix v4.5 requires a separate download. To connect to Apache Phoenix 4.4, contact Support for more information about how to obtain the connector.
What does Apache phoenix support?
The table below lists information on the features that are supported by Apache Phoenix.
|Supports Distinct Count?||Yes|
|Supports Group-by Time?||Yes|
|Supports Multi Group-by Charts?||Yes|
|Supports Box Plot?||No|
|Custom SQL Capable?||No|
|Live Mode & Playback||Yes|
|Supports Last Value?||No|
|Table format?||Tables, Collections|
Configuring your Connectors
- For Apache Phoenix 4.7, specify the JDBC URL in following format:
- zk_quorum is a comma separated list of the ZooKeeper Servers
- zk_port is the ZooKeeper port
- zk_hbase_path is the path used by Hbase to stop information about the instance
- For Phoenix Query Server, specify the JDBC URL in following format:
- scheme is a transport protocol for communication with the server
- server-hostname is the name of the host offering the service
- port is the port number on which the host is listening
On the Charts page, you can:
- Edit Global Default Settings
- Select the Standard and, if available, Custom chart styles to be used with the data source
- Set default parameters (group, sub-group, colors, sorting, and so on) for each chart style
Select Finish to save your changes. Once your data connection has been established, it is listed under the My Data Sources section of the page.
Was this topic helpful?