Managing SAP Hana Connectors
The Zoomdata SAP Hana connector allows you to access the data stored within your in-memory database. Zoomdata supports SAP Hana version 2.0. SAP Hana also supports derived fields/row level calculations. By default, SAP Hana is not included with Zoomdata. Before you can establish a connection from Zoomdata to SAP Hana, a connector server needs to be installed, configured and enabled.
The SAP Hana connector requires a JDBC driver to be configured before you can connect to your data source. You can download the driver from the vendor's site. For information and steps, see Adding a JDBC Driver.
The table below lists information on the features that are supported by SAP Hana.
|Supports Distinct Count?||Yes|
|Supports Group-by Time?||Yes|
|Supports Multi Group-by Charts?||Yes|
|Supports Box Plot?||Yes|
|Supports Derived Fields?||Yes|
|Custom SQL Capable?||Yes|
|Live Mode & Playback||Yes|
|Supports Last Value?||Yes|
Managing your SAP Hana Connections
When setting up a connection to SAP Hana, you need to provide the following:
- The name of the connection
- The JDBC URL. The format for the JBDC URL must be as follows:
- The username and password, if applicable.
Chart Settings for SAP Hana
On the Charts page, you can:
- Edit Global Default Settings .
- Select the Standard and, if available, Custom chart styles to be used with the data source.
- Set default parameters (group, sub-group, colors, sorting, and so on) for each chart style.
Select Finish to save your changes. Once your data connection has been established, it is listed under My Data Sources.
Was this topic helpful?