Managing SparkSQL Connectors
The SparkSQL connector allows users to visualize data stored in the SparkSQL databases. Zoomdata supports version .
The table below lists information on the features that are supported by SparkSQL.
|Supports Distinct Count?||Yes|
|Supports Live Mode/ Playback?||Yes|
|Supports Group-by Time?||Yes|
|Supports Multi Group-by Charts?||Yes|
|Supports Box Plot?||Yes|
|Custom SQL Capable?||Yes|
|Supports Last Value?||No|
Managing your sparksql CONNECTIONs
When establishing a connection to SparkSQL, you need to provide the following information when setting up the partition settings.
Configure the partition settings. For the partitioned fields you can select one of the following options:
- Date - this option is available for the Time field type. If you select this option, the list of the partitioned columns will be displayed in the Configure column.
For the Configure column, numeric and time-based fields may be edited:
- Numeric types including Money, Number and Integer - ability to select a default aggregation function
- Time fields - ability to define the default time pattern and granularity; if the time field provides granularities of hour, minute and second, then a time zone label may be applied
Select fields for Distinct Counts as needed.
When you create a data source, the specific number of distinct values for the attribute fields are saved in Zoomdata depending on the data sample from your data set. You can filter the data on your chart by these values. While editing a data source, if you want to use all distinct values in the filter (that is from whole data source), click the Refresh button in the Statistics column.
On the Charts page, you can:
- Edit Global Default Settings .
- Select the Standard and, if available, Custom chart styles to be used with the data source.
- Set default parameters (group, sub-group, colors, sorting, and so on) for each chart style.
Select Finish to save your changes. Once your data connection has been established, it is listed under My Data Sources.
Was this topic helpful?