Delete a Dashboard
To delete a dashboard, perform the following steps:
- Go to the Home page.
Browse or search to locate the dashboard you want to delete with the
- Click the Delete icon when hovering on the dashboard tile (in Thumbnail view) or the one next to the dashboard name (in List view).
- Confirm by clicking the Delete button.
- If you delete the dashboard that has been shared with you by another user, it will be deleted for all users.
- You can not delete a target dashboard: a dashboard which any other dashboard is linked to. You either have to remove the link to the dashboard or delete the source dashboard.
- The Delete option is available only for the dashboard's creator and the Zoomdata administrator.
Was this topic helpful?