The Donut chart type is based on one metric and one attribute.
This chart type is supported by all data sources.
CONFIGURING THE DEFAULT SETTINGS
- On the Charts page (for your selected data source), under the Standard tab, select Donut .
Configure the settings as follows:
Group by - select the attribute. For example, you want to view the data on your chart grouped by the Income Bracket attribute.
Group by limit - specify the number of attribute items that you want to be displayed on the chart. For example, you have up to 25 ranges of customer income (items), but want to view only 5 of them.
Group by Color Palette - select the palette that you want to use.
Display Legend - select this checkbox if you want the legend to be displayed in the chart.
Group by Sort - select a metric or the attribute by which the attribute items, you have selected to group by, will be sorted.
Select the sorting order.
For example, you want to sort the I ncome Bracket attribute items ascending by Sales volume .
- Size - select the metric, based on which the segments of the chart will be built.
- Specify the name of the chart and add the description.
- Click Save .
To view your chart, do the following:
- Click the menu icon.
- Click Data Sources and select the required data source.
- Select Donut . The chart is displayed.
You can now explore and interact with your data set.
Was this topic helpful?