Quick Start Guide for Administrators
Zoomdata makes visual analytics easy for end users. Zoomdata administrators, called supervisors, are a big part of that. This docs portal will help you install, configure, maintain, and upgrade Zoomdata.
How Do I Administer Zoomdata?
Zoomdata is much like any installed software in that the administrator manages the software's life-cycle. Some tasks need to be done only when you start out or want to upgrade Zoomdata.
- Learn about the Zoomdata architecture
- Install Zoomdata
- Configure Zoomdata
- Upgrade Zoomdata to a new version
You do other tasks only as needed.
- Manage connectors, connections to data, and data sources
- Create calculated metrics and derived fields
- Manage accounts, groups, and users
- Manage activity logging
- Start and stop the Zoomdata server
- Uninstall Zoomdata
You'll need to do some maintenance tasks at regular intervals.
Was this topic helpful?