Raw Data Table (RDT)
The raw data table (RDT) chart type is based on at least one metric and one attribute.
This chart type is available to all supported data sources, except with Zoomdata's Fusion source ( ).
Playback mode is not supported for this chart type. For streaming data sources with live mode enabled, the data will not be updated. As a result, the data set visualized in the chart is based on the last query that Zoomdata made to the source.
Configuring Default Settings for Raw Data Table
On the Charts page (for your selected data source), under the Standard tab, select Raw Data Table.
Configure the settings as described in the following table:
Setting Description Columns By default, all data columns are selected. You can display all columns or select only the ones that you want to see. The columns available are all the data columns you can visualize on your chart. Rows per Fetch Specify the number of rows that are fetched from the data source at one time. Valid values are integers ranging from 100 to 100000. Chart Name Optionally, specify a default name for raw data tables created using this data source. Chart Description Optionally, specify a default description for raw data tables created using this data source.
Accessing Raw Data Table on CHART Canvas
Selecting the Raw Data Table
To view your data in a raw data table:
- Select the menu icon.
- Select Data Sources and then choose the desired data source.
- Select Raw Data Table. The chart is displayed.
You can now explore and interact with your data set.
Configuring the Raw Data Table
To customize the raw data table:
- Select Configure on the left rail menu.
- The Configure pane contains a list of columns that you can add to be visualized on your chart.
- To display or hide the columns on your table, select Fields. The columns window lists all the columns that can you visualize.
- Select the desired items. To find the required column, select the Search icon and type the column name. If you want to get the list of specific items (that is Time, Attribute, Number, or Integer), use the filter.
- If you want to display all available attributes on your chart, select Select All .
- Select Apply to make your changes.
- Once you have selected the columns to be displayed, you can organize them as required by dragging and dropping in the required order.
Was this topic helpful?