Sharing a Dashboard
After creating a dashboard, you can share the dashboard so that others outside of your account can view and interact with the same data. You can share your dashboard in the following ways:
- In the form of a link
- iFrame for embedding
To share your dashboard with others in your account, see Saving a Dashboard.
Dashboards can be shared as static or interactive. If you chose to share a static dashboard, others can simply observe the data, rather then being able to click on elements within the dashboards.
To share a dashboard
- In the dashboard canvas, select Share.
- Select from the following options: Interactive or Non-Interactive.
- Interactive: Users can select various markers within the chart and change the composition.
- Non-Interactive: Users cannot select markers within the dashboard.
- From here, you can either copy the sharing link or copy the iFrame code for embedding.
Was this topic helpful?