Histogram Bar Charts
Histograms are based on one metric and one attribute. Histogram charts are not available for the following sources: Cloudera Search, MongoDB, Upload API, and Fusion. It is supported by Solr v5.2 and higher. See Connector Feature Support.
To specify defaults for histogram charts for a data source:
Edit the appropriate data source configuration. See Editing a Data Source Configuration.
Select the Charts tab in the data source configuration wizard.
On the Standard subtab of the Charts tab, select Bars: Histogram.
Configure the settings as follows:
Setting Description Group By Select the attribute. For example, you want to view the data on your chart grouped by the Sales attribute. Number of bars
Specify the number of bars:
- Auto - if you select this option, the bins for all your data set will be built and corresponding bars will be displayed.
- Limit to - specify the maximum number of bars to be displayed on your chart.
- Bar interval - specify the bar interval for your chart.
Specify the types of values to be shown on the chart:
- Absolute - select this option if you want to see the exact values.
- Relative - select this option if you want to see the values in %.
Show Cumulative Line
Select this checkbox if you want the cumulative line to be displayed on your chart.
Cumulative Line Color Select the color for the cumulative line on your chart. Bins Color Select the color for the bins on the chart.
Was this topic helpful?