Managing Cloudera Connectors
Zoomdata provides connectors to the following Cloudera data stores:
- Cloudera Impala is a query engine that accesses data stored in clusters running Apache Hadoop.
- Cloudera Search enables searches of data stored in Hadoop and provides a simple full-text interface to conduct those searches. Cloudera Search supports Cloudera's open source Hadoop platform - Cloudera Distributed Hadoop (CDH). Zoomdata also connects to CDH via the HDFS connector .
Cloudera also supports a secure CDH cluster using Kerberos authentication so that access requests can be validated and confirmed. Zoomdata can connect Impala to the Kerberized CDH cluster.
- Managing the Impala Connector
- Connecting to Impala with TLS (SSL) Enabled
- Connecting to a Kerberized CDH Cluster
- Working with Distinct Counts on Cloudera Impala
- Enabling User Delegation
- Applying User Delegation to a Connection
- Managing the Cloudera Search Connector
Was this topic helpful?