Zoomdata provides a Calculations Editor to help you create and test custom metrics for a data source. To define custom metrics for a data source, you must have access to the data source.
The Calculations Editor is depicted below.
The numbered regions are:
- Custom metric name
- Functions, Row-Level Functions, and Attributes & Metrics list
- Editing space
- Preview space
Custom metrics are created by defining a formula composed of metrics and attributes with row-level functions and aggregation functions applied to them. You can also include existing custom metrics in your new custom metric's formula.
You can access the Calculations Editor in the following ways:
- Accessing the Editor from a Data Source Configuration
- Accessing the Editor from the Metric Selection Sidebar
- Accessing the Editor from the Group Selection Sidebar
- Accessing the Editor from the Color Sidebar
- Accessing the Editor from the Filters Sidebar
Was this topic helpful?