Accessing the Editor from a Data Source Configuration
To access the Derived Field Editor from a data source configuration:
- Click the gear icon () at the top of the Zoomdata user interface (UI).
- Select Sources to access your list of data sources.
- Select (double-click) the data source for which you want to apply or change a custom metric.
- Select the Fields tab.
- Scroll to the Derived Fields table at the bottom of the Fields tab.
- Click to add a derived field. The Derived Field Editor appears.
Was this topic helpful?