Data Fusion Limitations
Fusion data sources have the following limitations:
- Derived fields are not supported.
- Fused data cannot be used in box plots, histograms, or raw data tables.
- Faceted searches are not supported for fused data, even if the base data tables support it.
- There is no support for security filters or column-level security for Fusion data sources. Row-level security is inherited from the parent sources.
- Complex custom metrics are not supported for Fusion data sources. Specifically, you cannot create a custom metric using some Window, Table, or date and time filter aggregated functions.
- The COUNT, COUNTD, TableCOUNT, and WindowCOUNT aggregate functions normally ignore null values for the specified field. Consequently, the result of these aggregate functions may not be the same as the actual number of records in the data. Use the wild card character (*) for
<field>to include null values for the field in the count.
- Live mode and historical playback are not supported for fused data.
- Data sharpening is not supported for Fusion data sources.
- Even time intervals are not supported for fused data.
- Last value data is not provided for fused data.
- Two levels of top-of-the-top multi-group fusion are supported. If you have custom charts that require more than two levels, you cannot use fused data sources.
Was this topic helpful?