Data Fusion Limitations
Fusion data sources have the following limitations:
- Derived fields are not supported.
- Fused data cannot be used in box plots, histograms, or raw data tables.
- Faceted searches are not supported for fused data, even if the base data tables support it.
- There is no support for security filters or column-level security for Fusion data sources. Row-level security is inherited from the parent sources.
- Complex custom metrics (calculations) are not supported for Fusion data sources. Specifically, you cannot create a custom metric using Windows, Table, or Other aggregated functions.
- Live mode and historical playback are not supported for fused data.
- Data sharpening is not supported for Fusion data sources.
- Even time intervals are not supported for fused data.
- Last value data is not provided for fused data.
- Two levels of top-of-the-top multi-group fusion are supported. If you have custom charts that require more than two levels, you cannot use fused data sources.
Was this topic helpful?