This chart style is based on one attribute (Country Name) and two metrics. Your data set must include Country names in order for the map to visualize results. For more information, see the list of world countries .
Navigate to the data source of your choice.
Select the Charts tab.
Select the Maps: World Countries chart style.
Set the Country field to the Country column in your data set.
Configure the settings as follows:
- Country Limit: set the number of displayed countries.
- Country Sort: select the attribute or a metric and the sorting mode. For metrics, you can define the default aggregation function: SUM, AVG, MAX, MIN. See Available Metric Functions.
- Volume: select a metric. You can also define the default aggregation function used for the metric values: SUM, AVG, MAX, MIN, or (for some data sources) LAST VALUE. See Available Metric Functions.
- Color: select a metric to be denoted by colors. You can also define the default aggregation function used for the metric values: SUM, AVG, MAX, MIN, or (for some data sources) LAST VALUE. See Available Metric Functions. Configure the color settings.
- Tile Provider: select the tile provider. For MapQuest, MapBox, and CloudMade tile providers, specify the Tile Provider APIKey.
- Click Save to make your changes.
Was this topic helpful?