Using the Time Bar
Zoomdata supports time-based attributes for both live streaming sources (like sources created using upload API) and historical data sets (like SQL-based tables). When time-based attributes are available for a data source, the time bar can be used on a dashboard.
Use the time bar to filter your charts using a time attribute. It appears at the bottom of your dashboard. The time bar that is shown depends on the chart on the dashboard that you have selected. The following diagram depicts a sample time bar, with its parts identified:
You can set time bar settings in data source configurations that will be used, by default, for each new chart created using the data source. See Configuring Time Bar Defaults.
See the following topics:
- Enabling the Time Bar for a Chart
- Changing the Time Bar Attribute
- Adjusting the Time Bar Range
- Disabling the Time Bar for a Chart
- Filters and Time Bar Interaction
- Working with Unified Time Bars
- Live Mode and Historical Playback
- Even Time Intervals
Was this topic helpful?