Managing Zoomdata Account Definitions
As the Zoomdata supervisor, you can manage Zoomdata accounts.
Zoomdata accounts can be used to separate product resources, as necessary. Users can be assigned to multiple accounts. However, group definitions, data source configurations, data store connections, and dashboards and charts are only available in the Zoomdata accounts in which they are defined.
See the following topics:
- About the Supplied Zoomdata Accounts
- Listing and Reviewing Account Definitions
- Adding Zoomdata Account Definitions
- Modifying Account Definitions
- Modifying Account Administrators
- Removing Account Definitions
- Enabling or Disabling Zoomdata Accounts
- Switching Accounts
Was this topic helpful?