Managing User Definitions
Zoomdata provides the account management controls necessary to create user definitions and manage user access of Zoomdata. Authorization for users to use product features and functions is controlled by the groups to which the users are assigned.
User definitions can be manually created or imported via the LDAP security protocol. In addition, if using SAML single sign-on protocol, users and groups may be automatically provisioned in Zoomdata (account level synchronization). For more information, see Supported Authentication Tools.
See the following topics:
- Supplied User Definitions
- Listing and Reviewing User Definitions
- Adding User Definitions
- Adding and Removing Supervisors
- Modifying User Definitions
- Deleting User Definitions
- Specifying General User Definition Information
- Enabling and Disabling User Definitions
- Assigning and Removing Users in Zoomdata Accounts
- Specifying Custom User Attributes
- Specifying User Locale
- Changing Passwords
- Changing a Supervisor Password
- Importing User Definitions
Was this topic helpful?