Bars: Histogram Charts
The histogram bar chart style is based on one metric and one attribute. Histograms are supported only by data sources that use Zoomdata connectors that support the Histogram feature. See Connector Feature Support.
Data from Fusion data sources can be used in histograms.
To configure default histogram settings for a data source configuration:
Edit the appropriate data source configuration. See Editing a Data Source Configuration.
Select the Charts tab in the data source configuration wizard.
On the Standard subtab of the Charts tab, select Bars: Histogram.
If you want to be able to display the data collected by this data source configuration as a histogram, make sure the Bars:Histogram checkbox is selected.
Default histogram settings appear on the right side of the page.
Configure the default settings as follows:
Setting Description Group By
Select the attribute by which the data should be grouped.
Number of bars
Specify the number of bars:
- Auto - if you select this option, the bins for all your data set will be built and corresponding bars will be displayed.
- Limit to - specify the maximum number of bars to be displayed on your chart.
- Bar interval - specify the bar interval for your chart.
Specify the types of values to be shown on the chart:
- Absolute - select this option if you want to see the exact values.
- Relative - select this option if you want to see the values in %.
Show Cumulative Line Select this checkbox if you want the cumulative line to be displayed on your chart. Cumulative Line Color Select the color for the cumulative line on your chart. Bins Color Select the color for the bins on the chart.
Was this topic helpful?