White Labeling the Zoomdata Interface
While Zoomdata provides ways to change the default UI settings for the interface, there may be cases where further customization is desired. To further customize the Zoomdata interface, you can upload a custom CSS file that includes the changes you want to apply to the interface. If you want to change the default logo, copyright information, or help content see Customizing the Zoomdata User Interface. The white labeling capabilities described within the overview aim to extend control of customization that the supervisor and developers have over the look-and-feel of the interface that users see.
|Be aware that the Zoomdata user interface is often enhanced between releases and those enhancements often affect the application's CSS. You should plan time to update your custom CSS between version upgrades.|
What Can I Do With White Labeling?
- Make the Zoomdata Login page look like my company
- Re-theme banners, backgrounds, and tiles for the Home Page
- Change the colors within the Zoomdata client
What Do I Need?
- Supervisor access to the account(s) you want to customize
- Familiarity with CSS
Where Do I Get Started?
- Changing the Login Page
- Changing the Dashboard Theme
- Changing the Home Page
- Zoomdata Selectors by Color
Was this topic helpful?