Is your data growing bigger, streaming at you faster, or stored in non-traditional data stores such as Elasticsearch, Hadoop, Snowflake, MemSQL, SAP HANA, BigQuery, or a combination of data stores? Is your data manageable, but its application infrastructure overwhelming, large, and complex? Do you need a more dynamic, visually engaging, self-service user experience without fussy setup or complex data modeling?
If the answer to any of these questions is Yes, you need Zoomdata's data visualization platform.
Forward-looking organizations are investing in big data, streaming, and other modern data platforms so they can approach problems and opportunities in new ways to make better, faster data-driven decisions. The problem is that business intelligence (BI) systems have traditionally been designed for relatively modest quantities of structured data that is delivered, managed, and analyzed in batch mode. Businesses need innovative visualization and data exploration experiences without having to worry about the heavy load, speed, and variety of modern data now integral to their businesses.
Customers choose Zoomdata because its interactive dashboards, native modern smart data connectors, scalable microservices architecture, and innovations such as Data Sharpening make it the ideal front-end for big data, live streaming data, and multisource analysis.
Zoomdata's architecture and design is guided by several key principles:
- The code is adaptable and extensible. Zoomdata's code runs on a wide variety of modern data platforms and architectures. Its microservices architecture allows data store connectivity to run independently from its query (BI) engine, and components within the query engine can and have been replaced over time to improve performance or functionality. Data and charts collected using Zoomdata can be embedded into business processes, and further extended through customizations.
- Data is treated in streams, not batches or sets. Treating data as streams, rather than batches or sets, is fundamentally different from how traditional BI works. Zoomdata’s unique point of view that data can be represented in streams is baked into the web application, its query engine, and its connectors.
- The product is developed for regular people, not just data jockeys, SQL experts, or Python programmers. Zoomdata is purpose-built for visual exploration, responsiveness, and user independence. Zoomdata is about delivering an interactive and high-touch data experience for the broadest range of users in any organization. To experience this yourself, sign up for a demo, available by link on https://www.zoomdata.com/.
For more information, read about the following Zoomdata features:
- Microservices Architecture
- High Availability Environment Support
- Configurable Data Sources
- Configurable Data Visualization
- Multisource Analysis
- Data Playback and Live Mode
- Embeddable Analytics
- Product Customizations
- Metadata Repository
- Flexible Deployment
Was this topic helpful?