Join Trifacta, RCG Global Services, and Zoomdata for a deep dive session on preparation and use of Internet of Things data for usage-based insurance. See how these data technologies enable business users with true self-service, flexible analytics to handle complex business environments and how accelerated analytics deliver faster business value.
We will cover:
- What IoT data is, how to manage, use and analyze IoT data for usage-based insurance issues.
- How third-party data adds value to innovative analytics and risk assessments when applied to company business data.
- How self-service data preparation reduces the work for business user-driven investigative analytics, even when the data is semi-structured, unstructured, or from data sources outside of the company.
- How you can reduce IT data preparation time and costs by more than 50% with new, enterprise-scale, data management approaches.
- A live demonstration of a Trifacta, RCG|enable®, and Zoomdata joint solution that delivers more user self-service, flexible analytics, and effective enterprise data management for all types of data, including IoT.
Event starts at 4:00 PM with presentations, demos, and discussions followed by a cocktail reception and networking at 6:00 PM.